Is He Into Me? Look for the Subtle Signs

Copyright (c) 2011 Chris J Roberts

When a love lost rekindles in my heart it is but natural to think; is he into me? Are the feelings alive in his heart just like in my heart? That's when we feel it is time to know if there still is a chance to patch up and get back to the beautiful days that we spent together. But how do I do that? Going to him and asking straight is not an option as this being a sensitive matter I don't think a rejection and embarrassment would be good for me.

The best option for me is to look for the subtle signals that I can gather which may indicate my presence in his heart. Some of the ways by which I can get an indication of whether 'is he into me' are as follows.

(1) Phone Calls: If I receive phone calls from him randomly it is a good sign or me. It means I am still there on his mind, whether I am still there in his heart can be judged from the type of the call. If the call is coming just to say "hi" it doesn't really mean much but if the call comes late in the night or first thing in the morning and the conversation is about how I am doing and feeling then I sure have a good chance. If she seems passionate to know more about my personal life then there is a very high chance that she feels the same way as I do.

(2) Chance meetings: If I happen to meet my ex by chance in a social event or a party its nothing much. But if the meetings are a little too many to be coincidences then I have something to think about. If my ex drops in unannounced at my home or my office on the pretext of just being in the neighborhood well it might not be the whole truth. One of the best ways of finding if he really is trying to know about what I am into now is to completely change my schedule. If he notices that quickly there is a very good chance that I have the answer to my question, does 'is he into me?'

(3) Common Friends: There cannot be better ways of getting indications of what my ex feels than from the common friends. If these friends seem to have started showing interest in knowing what I do after work or on my off days, it might be to carry the information to my ex. It's not unusual for an ex to have a spy to watch over the lost love. These friends might be showing genuine interest but you can feel the difference very easily if you pay attention. Rather than being informants for my ex these friends can give me a very good indication about 'is he really into me' without voluntarily doing so.


----------------------------------------------------
Also you can visit http://www.howtomakeaguyfallinlovewithyou.com There are ways you can make men fall in love Now what you need is some expert advice and a course of action. If your boyfriend still has feelings for you there is still a very high chance to get your ex boyfriend back into your life one again.


EasyPublish this article: http://submityourarticle.com/articles/easypublish.php?art_id=232661